Getting the right support is key to growing. But you don’t want to waste time or money. Writing a food marketing brief that clarifies what you need is essential.
When you’re looking to engage a marketing or design agency, the relationship and conversations you have are important. However, it also makes sense to detail your requirements. How do you make sure they completely understand your needs? How do you give them the right information about you, your products and your brand? You need to write a food marketing brief. Watch the webinar recording to find out how and why.
- Why creating a brief is time well spent
- How a good brief will save you time and money
- What to include in a marketing brief
- Creating a design brief – what else to include
- Get access to two briefing templates