If you want to grow your food business, the chances are you’ll need to engage, interact and negotiate with buyers. They’re the gatekeepers of retail.
Learn what you need to know to succeed in sales with supermarkets and other retailers. I’ll outline what buyers need to know, how they’re likely to respond, what you should tell them, how to communicate effectively and what you shouldn’t tell them.
- How to grab the buyer’s attention
- Showing them that they need to list your product
- What not to do or tell them
- How to use negative feedback positively
- Five tips that’ll help you persuade buyers to list you