There’s so much involved in creating and launching a food or drink product. It can be hard to know where to start. What you need is your food product launch master plan.
It doesn’t need to be ‘war and peace’ but, in my experience, creating and following a master plan is essential. What are the critical tasks, what order should do them in, how long do things take, how can you minimise delays, and where and when will your budget be needed?
- What processes and tasks do you need to complete?
- Where should you start?
- Can you work on different tasks at the same time?
- What’s needed to move on to the next stage?
- How long does each part take?
- How do all the different processes fit together?