Getting your product and brand known and talked about will really help grow your business. But how do you do it? What is PR all about, and how can you make it work for you?
Vickie Rogerson, founder of North PR, explains why PR is so powerful and shares tips for generating coverage for your food or drink brand. She’s a seasoned food and drink PR with over 20 years of experience, working both in agencies and as Head of Food PR for Asda.
- What is PR, and why should you bother with it
- The different types of PR
- Creating a powerful PR story
- The importance of touchpoints
- PR tips for food start-ups and scale-ups