Visuals and food photography are so important. Your products need to look their best in everything from websites and social media to pitches and point of sale.
Pro photographer George Coppock joins us for this session all about the process of food photography plus secrets, tips and more. His fresh style, experience and extensive knowledge give him – and his clients – an edge in a sector where visuals are crucial. He explains how to produce great results and provides tips and tricks to get better shots whatever camera you’re using.
- What contributes to great food photography?
- Understanding the process
- Tips, tricks and hacks for food photography
- How to create better shots on any camera
- Some examples of excellent food photography