As a startup or a growing food business, there are a number of routes when it comes to selling your product. One option is getting listed with food distributors and food distribution companies. It can be a good way to increase the number of retailers stocking your product. But how do they work? How do you get listed? And are they right for you?
- How they work, what they do (and don’t do)
- The benefits of working with distributors
- Reasons it might not be right for you
- What distributors expect from producers
- How you can help to make the relationship work
- All about choosing the right ones