Retailers are already planning for Christmas. It’s a crucial trading season for the food and drink sector and many will do 25% or more of their annual sales in the festive season.
Do you know what support retailers expect at Christmas? Can you ‘seasonalise’ or align your product with complimentary offerings? What can you do to make your goodies giftable? There’s still time to make a difference and boost your sales this Christmas.
- How to maximise online sales in the festive period
- How to make sure consumers put your brand in their festive basket
- What you can do to increase in-store sales
- Can you encourage early purchases to help boost your cash flow?
- How you can seasonlise your product