What makes a great foodie website?
- Do I need to investe in a website – isn’t social media enough?
- How can I get more traffic to my website?
- How do I convert visitors to my website to sales?
- Do I need an online shop?
- How can I make my website more dynamic?
- How much does a good website cost?
We know that these are questions bothering many of you so we are delighted to welcome Paul Dodd from ALLGOOD DESIGN for our next live webinar, which is taking place at 19.30 on Wednesday 27th February. He will be covering all of the above and sharing with you what makes a great foodie website.
The live format means you can listen in and post live questions to Paul, Claire and myself. The session won’t be more than 30mins long max as we know how precious time is when growing your food business!
THE TOPICS WE’LL BE SHARING WITH YOU
We’ll be covering the following areas with you to ensure that your website is working as hard for you as possible and if you are just thinking of creating a website, how to make sure you get it right – right from the start!
- The essentials you must include on your website
- Making sure you have control of your own website
- How to maximise visitors and conversions
- What you need to run an on-line shop
- Sharing with you some great examples of foodie companies doing it well
HOW TO JOIN THIS ONLINE SESSION
It’s easy to take part in this webinar – simply join the Relish club by 17.00 on Wednesday 27th February and we’ll email you a link to access the session online. You’ll be able to see what we present on your screen, hear us speaking and post any questions that come to you via the chat panel.
GET A FREE WEBSITE REVIEW
As an extra bonus, we’re giving the first 3 new peopel who sign up to Relish a FREE WEBSITE REVIEW.
TO ACCESS THIS REVEALING AND ACTIONABLE WEBINAR – AND TO CLAIM YOUR FREE WEBSITE REVIEW – SIMPLY JOIN RELISH BEFORE 17.00 on WED 27 FEB.
We look forward to welcoming you to Relish!
0772 335 1884