Making it easier for deli and farm shop owners to list your product
Like most of you are I’m sure; deli & farm shop managers and store owners are busy, busy people and don’t always have lots of time to be asking questions and chasing for the info they need to know about your product before they decide whether to list it or not.
So, why not help them out by making it a bit easier for them and supplying them with a clear, easy-to-read comprehensive Product Info & Price List. Here are a list of the things to include that will make a purchase decision that much easier:
- All of your products with the name, descriptor and a picture
- The wholesale unit price, the case size and the wholesale case price
- The weight of the product
- Barcodes of the product
- Minimum order
- Whether mixed cases are available
- Whether delivery is free – or if not what the delivery charges are
- Shelf Life and guaranteed shelf life delivered to the retailer
- Whether there is any shelf ready packaging or pos support
- Finally – all of your contact details
If it can be clear, easy to read and look as beautiful as your brand that would be ideal!
If you want any help pulling it together please email me at [email protected]
Good Luck with those listings!